White Rose Visas comes to Victoria Falls
On 20 and 21 October 2022, White Rose Visas will be coming to The Royal Livingstone Hotel, Victoria Falls, Zambia.
Recently, we have seen an increase in demand from clients based in Africa, in particular for our unique and bespoke Innovator visa packages. As a result, we are hosting a two day event at one of Africa’s premier hotels, to provide any potential client based in Africa the chance to talk to our senior immigration adviser - and company founder - Kim Day.
Across the 20th and 21st of October, we will be offering in person, 1 on 1 appointments. You will have the opportunity to ask about any area of UK immigration, either to get an overview, or to focus on specific questions you may have. Areas you may wish to ask about include:
- Innovator visa: how to gain endorsement, whether your business idea counts as ‘innovative’, the practicalities of setting up a business in the UK
- Studying in the UK
- Accepting a job offer in the UK
- What rights your family will have, if you obtain a UK visa
- Gaining UK Citizenship
There will be no cost for this event, and nor is there any obligation to use White Rose Visas’ services thereafter.
We are offering this event purely to raise awareness of UK immigration, and to help to inform your vital migration decisions, whether or not you end up becoming a client of White Rose Visas.
All we ask is that you contact us in advance, with your preferred date and time for your meeting, so that we can make the necessary arrangements.
Your Questions Answered
- Where is the event? We are hosting our event at The Anantara Royal Livingstone Hotel. The Royal Livingstone Hotel is situated next to the world famous Victoria Falls (pictured), in Zambia. Travel instructions to the hotel are available here.
- When is the event? Thursday 20 October and Friday 21 October. Please get in touch with us by contact form, email, or phone, to let us know you are coming, and your preferred date and time. We will then confirm your appointment with you so that you know exactly when to arrive. At this time we will also provide the precise meeting location within the hotel.
- Will there be any cost? No, this event is entirely free, and also without any obligation to use White Rose Visas’s services. We hope that we will be able to provide valuable information to a range of interested people, whether or not they go on to become White Rose Visas clients.
- Do I have to book an appointment? Yes: as above, you should contact us to book an appointment.
- Who will the appointment be with? You will have a 1 to 1 meeting with our Senior Immigration Adviser and company founder Kim Day. Kim has worked in the immigration field since 1998, and founded White Rose Visas in 2009. She has gained an enviable reputation for consistently securing positive outcomes for her clients.